Monday, July 07, 2008

Summer Night 2008



Here at the tail end of year 41 I am immersed in transition and feeling exquisite.

Body: Strong; dense; flexible; dynamic; action-oriented; efficient; balanced; harmonious.

Mind: Present; awake; alive; aware; empty; ready; clear; quick.

World: Generous; supportive; cooperative; compassionate; loving; nourishing; inspiring.

Home: Safe; comfortable; welcoming; connecting; evolving; providing.

Flow: Effortless; available; liquid; sustainable; sharing.

A perfect time to be finished with my 9+year stint-at-Sprint, just as I complete the present phase of improvements this month on the carriage house project (more on this very soon). Also: moving 3 new tenants into the buildings, lots of details requiring my attention and getting it. Nothing overwhelming; it's quite manageable, even enjoyable when I focus on what is getting accomplished and how beautifully it is coming together. I am feeling very involved in a relaxed and enthusiastic way.

Drawings are up at Broadway Cafe. If you like that sort of thing, please accept my invitation to see them. A sample:

3 comments:

  1. The world needs more of everything Steve Bushman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the artist on the top picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, mark, as it looks like it needed attribution. I believe the artist is stevee postman!

      Delete

Share your thoughts!